Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - September 10

Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!


Each week, participating blogs are asked questions to post and answer on their websites.

This week’s question –

Post a link to a review or favorite post that you've written in the past three months.

Christinabean's fav - To be honest, I don't have a favorite post or review because we are still new to the game and I feel that I need to work on my writing skills.  I'm afraid it has been too many years since I've been out of school and my written communication is just not up to snuff to convey my quirky sarcastic remarks to a 'T'.  However, my review of Same book, Second Look - Demon's Covenant comes mighty close.

If I had to guess, I'd be betting that Curlypow's Clockwork Angel review is her fav, despite having damaged her book...we'll have to see if I'm correct.

So...for all of you new hoppers, WELCOME to the Paperback Princesses site.  Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and events we are commenting on. 

One thing that I'd like to share straightaway is that today is the beginning of Blogfest 2010 hosted by A Journey of Books.  It is another opportunity for you to discover new blogs only this time you have an opportunity to win some prizes!  It runs for this weekend only and there is even a cool little tracking device so you can make notes on different blogs and keep tabs on those you have yet to visit.  Of course, I'd love to hear if any of you win anything as well.  Happy Hopping!

3 comments:

  1. Just over from the Hop! You both have a really lovely blog, Keep up the good work!

    Sarah @ Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read Clockwork Angel, but it's been such major buzz around YA blogs lately! I intend to snag a copy ASAP. I'm a new follower. Enjoy your weekend!

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Clockwork Angel yet but it's on my wishlist. Happy weekend. I'm already a follower. Come see what my favorite review is.

    ReplyDelete