Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Blog Hop - February 11th



In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!Each week, participating blogs are asked questions to post and answer on their websites.


This week’s question -"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"


Earlier this week I posted about 'Runaway Storm' by D E Knobbe. Check out the review HERE. This was a wonderful adventure story about a 15 yr old boy who, disappointed with his parents' lack of commitment, decides to go on a kayaking holiday by himself off the west coast of Canada and the US. A great mystery/adventure with lots of excitement and interesting characters.


Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past. Happy hopping!

10 comments:

  1. blog hopping- you blog site is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks pretty compelling!

    By the way, I'm your newest follower, hopping by to say hi.

    Check out my post on Game Day at my How to Teach a Novel blog: http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com/2011/02/game-day-meet-people-who-make-it-happen.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website! I love the design... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by. Great review. That books sounds interesting, I hadn't heard of it before. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here for the hop. I love kayaking so will take a look at this book. On my blog I'm giving away (3) $10 gift cards to Mystery Lovers Bookshop.

    Aloha from your new follower on Kauai,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the blog hop....I so look forward to it each week.

    I love to visit blogs and see the designs and to get new ideas for books.

    Enjoy the hop...stop over for a visit to my blog:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming in from the Hop!! Great review you shared.

    -Shera (Book Whispers)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping on through! I've been a follower for a while and thought it was about time I make my precense known :) Love your reviews and blog!!

    ~ Happy Reading ~
    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity
    http://patriciasparticularity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete