Friday, November 4, 2011

Upcoming movies

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to remind all of you that we are giving away a copy of Destined by P.C. and Kristin Cast.  You can find the information HERE.  Right now the number of entries is low so your chances of winning are good!!  

Instead of doing a Blog Hop Friday, I thought I'd share some of the new movies coming out that I'm excited for...here are the trailers...


I know that Tom Cruise had that "jumping on Oprah's sofa" incident many years ago but I still think he makes an awesome Ethan from Mission Improssible.


Looks awesome...but some of the scenes reminded me of 300.


Very excited about this one.  I love Kate Beckinsale as a vampire.  


Who doesn't like superheroes?


Last but not least.  Will you be there at the midnight showing?

1 comment:

  1. I want to see The Avengers and Mission Impossible 4. They look great!

    ReplyDelete