Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Follow - December 16th




Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question –

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)

For me, it really depends on whether I enjoyed the title and would read it again.  If I enjoyed the title so much that I would read it again or it has some significance to me (author signing or received as a personal gift), I may keep it, give it to a friend, use it in a giveaway or let a friend borrow it.  My collection has become a bit out of control since we started this blog and I must do some weeding...hmmm...maybe we need to have a giveaway in the new year...hands up for those interested in free books!

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.




4 comments:

  1. You could always send some my way Christinabean :)(batting eylashes like crazy here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book collection can never be out of control! Okay, maybe if you can't walk to the kitchen to eat anymore. That would be too much. LOL

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But that's when you get creative and MAKE a kitchen table out of books! :D Welcome to our blog Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you what Miss Curlypow, let's do a book exchange! :D In fact, are there any of you who would be interested in an ARC book exchange?

    ReplyDelete