Friday, February 10, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday February 10th



Feature and Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. This weeks question is:

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?


Definitely reading my fav book over and over again.  Why?  Because its my favourite book and I'm a bit obsessive like that... :)  Besides, I'd like to be able to quote my favourite passages word for word the same way some people do with movies.  Hey, we all need new skills.
- Christinabean


I've got to say, I agree with Christinabean here.  I'd just change it to the plural.  I don't have one favourite book, I have several, and as long as I had those, I'd be happy.  Re-reading an old favourite book is like meeting an old friend for coffee.  Within a few minutes you feel like you've come home. It's one of the best feelings in the world.
- Curlypow

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! :-) I lean towards the plural, too... but I'd definitely pick FAV over mediocre. Here's my FF: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete