Monday, February 20, 2012

In my Mailbox February 20th



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

Ok, so I (Christinabean) did something that I don't normally do and I'm going to add a few independent author titles to my TBR pile.  Here they are -


I'm going to try some new genres this year and expand my knowledge and diversify some of my reading material.  Books for boys, more fairytale retellings, a little more fantasy and sci-fi + historical here I come!!

What's in your mailbox?

Due to the changes with Google Follower, we are now asking all new followers to use Linky Follower in the right hand column of our page. Google Follower Connect will be discontinued at the end of February. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment