Friday, December 7, 2012

Follow Friday - December 7


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question – 


Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


Oooh!  That's a hard one.  I would love to be Clary from Mortal Instruments.  We don't have similar looks but I'd like to think that I could take on Jace and his sarcastic wit.  Bring it on pretty boy....

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

4 comments:

  1. Great answer! I doubt I'm as kick-ass as Clary, but she immediately came to mind when I read this question. I would love to have a conversation with Jace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost finished the City of Bones audio book. I think this series will accompany my drive to work until at least the end of January!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!
    I love Clary! I definitely don't have Clary's strength but I'd definitely love to be her for Jace ;)
    My FF
    (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Bring it on pretty boy..." Ahahaha that made me crack up, it would be awesome to be her. Like come on Jace anyone? Plus shes a killer artist.

    New Follower (Heyy :D)
    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete