Monday, August 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (Christinabean) - August 30

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

A couple weeks ago I received a signed copy of Fallen from Lauren Kate. She generously sent one to me after I sponsored her in a fundraising marathon for cancer. That was so sweet of her. If you'd be interested in sponsoring her as well, you can find out more here.



As always, I do have quite a haul from the library as well. Those that I aim to finish are -




I was tempted to purchase Mockingjay but I'm holding off since I'm one of the first people on the list to receive it once it is catalogued. Can't wait to read it!! Has anyone else finished it yet? Besides, my TBR pile is about a mile or two high.  What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment