Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox - (Christinabean) September 27


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.
Since I was going to be attending the Smart Chicks Kick it Tour in Brampton on Saturday, I wanted to make sure that we had plenty of books to get signed and perhaps some to give away so I place an order with Chapters.ca and they arrived just in the nick of time (Thursday afternoon).  Here's my haul -


As for contests, I've sadly been missing out on winning anything.  I've been entering lots but nada.  Zilch.  I'm empty-handed.  I'd like to think that I'm just taking a hiatus and letting other people have a chance.  :P  Please keep your eyes peeled for our Smart Chicks Kick It post.  The day was AWESOME!!!  What's in your mailbox?


1 comment: