Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - A Torch Against the Night


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is


Summary (By Goodreads)

A Torch Against the Night takes readers into the heart of the Empire as Laia and Elias fight their way north to liberate Laia’s brother from the horrors of Kauf Prison. Hunted by Empire soldiers, manipulated by the Commandant, and haunted by their pasts, Laia and Elias must outfox their enemies and confront the treacherousness of their own hearts.

In the city of Serra, Helene Aquilla finds herself bound to the will of the Empire’s twisted new leader, Marcus. When her loyalty is questioned, Helene finds herself taking on a mission to prove herself—a mission that might destroy her, instead.

This is the second book in the Ember in the Ashes series. I have the first book but I have yet to read it (my TBR pile is overflowing). There have been rave reviews about the series though so I don't doubt that this is a great series! 
- Christinabean


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed An Ember in the Ashes, so I can't wait to read A Torch Against the Night! I definitely recommend the series so far. :) I just recently heard that two more books were confirmed for the series, so that's exciting, too! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete