Monday, November 28, 2016

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received


I received this title from the library over the weekend. I love Kendare Blake! She also wrote Anna Dressed in Blood.  She is a lovely author if you ever get a chance to chat with her. I would absolutely be an embarrassing fan girl if I were to meet her in person.

So I am trying really hard to take books out of the the library and only purchase the ones that I REALLY LOVE so that I have room on my bookshelf for those I will read again and again.  I am only 25 pages in but so far I'm enjoying it.  What's on your shelf this week?

- Christinabean

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this was a fun one! Three Dark Crowns was the first book I've ever read by Kendare Blake, and it definitely makes me want it read her other books. Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete