Monday, March 26, 2018

Stacking the Shelves - Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco




Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received


Summary (by Goodreads)

Following the grief and horror of her discovery of Jack the Ripper's true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth has no choice but to flee London and its memories. Together with the arrogant yet charming Thomas Cresswell, she journeys to the dark heart of Romania, home to one of Europe's best schools of forensic medicine...and to another notorious killer, Vlad the Impaler, whose thirst for blood became legend.

But her life's dream is soon tainted by blood-soaked discoveries in the halls of the school's forbidding castle, and Audrey Rose is compelled to investigate the strangely familiar murders. What she finds brings all her terrifying fears to life once again.


I know that this is book #2 of the Stalking Jack the Ripper series but I figured that the two titles couldn't possibly be that related seeing they are completely different plots.  Sure both villains murdered and maimed their victims but it's not like Jack flew to Europe to continue or compete in his killing spree, right? 

This is my first time reading a book by Kerri Maniscalco.  Actually, I didn't even read it.  I had it read TO me on Audible this time. I'll let you know how ends...I've got a few chapters left...

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your thoughts! I really enjoyed Stalking Jack the Ripper and have been hoping to pick this one up soon. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete